Monday, October 29, 2007

My Weekend :D

My weekend was pretty mellow but fun at the same time. I missed my volleyball game to go to Seattle for my sister's baptism. My team lost because I wasn't there [just kidding :P]. And the other team we were playing against was totally rude. Even though i wasn't there my team mates told me what happened. The other team's coach said to my coach, "You can't coach." So that team basically lost our respect for them. Anyways, the drive from Portland to Seattle was six hours there and back. Then I went to church for a Bible/DVD presentation that night with a several of my friends :DDD I introduced them to my friends and family at church. [p.s. I have more people in my family than melissa! :P] The next day I went to church again for worship service and had choir practice after that.

THE END! :D

No comments: